- 2 component, flexible, cementitious mineral-based waterproofing slurry against ground, seepage (fluctuating) and backwater.
- For new and existing buildings in the building and civil engineering sector, for interior and exterior use as well as beneath tiles. Also for use in channels, manholes and swimming pools.
- Structural waterproofing in accordance with DIN 18195, part 2, tables 7 and 8.
- Tested according to German building regulations as a bonded waterproof system (AIV) for use beneath tiles in wet duty classifications A and B (DIN 18195, part 7)and for wet duty classifications A0 and B0 in accordance with the ZDB technical sheet “Bonded waterproof membranes” as well as for structural waterproofing.
- Tested for water impermeability to DIN 4030 against water aggressive to concrete up to XA2 level of attack.
- Tested for resistance to liquid manure.
- Resistant to de-icing salts.
- Fulfills the AgBB scheme requirements.
- Approx. 1.75 kg/m²/mm thickness
1 x 25 kg/bag
1 x 10 kg/bucket
1 x 5 kg/bag x 4/box
1 x 2 kg/bucket